Tecno Spark 7
Brand Tecno Mobile The economical Tecno Spark 7 smartphone offers good performance, specifications, and an economical price. The Tecno Spark 7 phone provides users with many features at a low price, such as a screen with longitudinal dimensions (20:9 aspect ratio) with a waterdrop notch, a huge 6000mAh battery, and it is equipped with the latest version of the Android OS.
Moreover, it carries an affordable starting price and the price is the best feature of the Tecno Spark 7.
Below we show you the price and specifications of the Tecno Spark 7 phone and its most important features in detail in the coming lines.
Tecno Spark 7 - Specifications
- Screen: Tecno Spark 7 is equipped with a 6.53-inch IPS LCD display with HD+ resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9.
- Processing chip: It is powered by the eight-core Helio A25 chipset, and this chip is better than the one used in the budget Infinix phone Infinix Hot 9 Play This chip comes with a precision of manufacturing (12 nm).
- Memory and Storage: Comes with 2GB/3GB RAM and 32GB/64GB original storage.
- Battery: The phone contains a battery with a capacity of 6000 mAh, which supports charging (standard) with a capacity of 10 watts only. The huge battery provides more than 30 days of standby time.
- Operating System: The device runs on the latest Android 11 operating system which is covered in HiOS 7.5 UI, which features features like Bluetooth Audio Share 2.0, auto dark themes and more.
- Front camera: 8 MP, includes dual LED flash.
- Rear camera: The back panel of the phone has a rectangular cover for the camera, which includes a 16-Megapixel dual camera system supported by artificial intelligence with LED flash and many other features, and the back panel of the phone also contains a fingerprint sensor.
- Networks: GSM, WCDMA, FDD LTE
- Communications: GPRS, HSPA+, FULL EDGE, GPS, WIFI, FM, BT, OT.
- Sensors: fingerprint sensor, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, G-Senso.
- Mobile colors: Available in blue, green and Black.
Mobile advantages and disadvantages
The main features and positive points:-
- The most important thing that distinguishes the Tecno Spark 7 phone is that it comes at a low price for the performance it provides, as is the case with most Infinix mobiles, TCL mobiles and other emerging companies.
- Nice design with a bezel screen and a small notch for the front camera.
- A huge battery with a capacity of 6000 mAh, which is larger than the economical OPPO mobiles, which come at a higher price, and on the occasion of talking about OPPO, you can learn about The best OPPO mobiles From the list of the best mobile phones on Review Plus.
- Supports FM radio playback
Disadvantages and disadvantages:-
- The charging capacity is the biggest problem with the phone as it comes with only 10W charging capacity while the battery capacity is huge which will make the charging time very long.
The price of the Tecno Spark 7 version of 2 GB of RAM + 32 is about 94 dollars, while the price of the mobile in Egypt is 1750 EGP, on the other hand, the cost of the storage version of 3 GB of RAM + 64 GB (about 107 dollars) and in Egypt it comes at a price of 1999 EGP.
The phone comes in three colors: Magnet Black, Morpheus Blue, and Spruce Green.
You can learn about the Tecno Spark 7 mobile specifications in detail from the following tables:-
Tecno Spark 7 - Mobile price, specifications and features
|Dimensions||164.82 x 76.05 x 9.52 mm (6.72 x 3.04 x 0.36 in)|
|Colors||Blue, Black, green|
|Display size||6.5 inches, accounting for 81.3% of the phone's body|
|Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels, aspect ratio 20:9|
|Pixels at every point||270 pixels per inch|
|Display Protection A layer of protection over the screen that protects it from breakage and scratching||-|
480 lumens brightness|
|Sensors||Fingerprint sensor (rear), accelerometer, ambient light|
|Chipset||Mediatek Helio A25 - with a manufacturing accuracy of 12 nanometer (nm).|
|Processor (CPU)||Octa-core (4 x 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 and 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|GPU||PowerVR GE8320 - 680 MHz|
|Internal memory The space that you can use to store your files such as photos, videos, games, etc.,.||32/64 GB|
|Card slot||Yes, Micro SDXC (dedicated slot)|
Dual camera:- |
- 16 MP, AF
|Other features||Quad-LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|Front Camera||8 MP, support, dual-LED flash, HDR, video 1080p|
|Battery capacity||6000 mAh, Li-Polymer, non-removable|
|Other features||10W charging|
|Networks||GSM / WCDMA / LTE / GPRS / HSPA+|
|Second SIM Second SIM||Yes|
|WIFI||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Alert types||MP3 - WAV - Vibration|
|3.5 mm jack|
|M. Noise canceling|
|Model||Tecno Spark 7 - Model No. KF6j|
|OS||Android 11; HIOS 7.5 . User Interface|
|Announced date||April 9, 2021|
|Availability The date on which the device was put on the market||Available in the market starting April 16, 2021|
|Materials||Plastic manufacturing materials|
|Global Price||$94 / €110 (32GB - 2GB RAM)|
|Price in Egypt||1750 EGP (32 GB - 2 GB RAM)|
|Price in Saudi Arabia||SAR 380 (32 GB - 2 GB RAM)|
|Price in Jordan||75 JOD (32 GB - 2 GB RAM)|
|Price in Iraq||131,600 IQD (32 GB - 2 GB RAM)|
|Price in UAE||AED 389 (32GB - 2GB RAM)|
|Price update date The last date these prices were updated||December 30, 2022|