TikTok has become one of the favorite platforms among users all over the world to connect with the audience through interesting, funny and innovative videos. So, if you like the videos on this social platform, you can easily save them to your local device by just clicking on the download button. Even if you are the creator of the video and want to share any video of yours with fans on Instagram and other platforms, downloading the video is simple.
So, downloading video from TikTok is not a problem, but this download file has a watermark that includes the TikTok logo along with the user ID that covers the part of the video which is very annoying. So, if you are searching for ways in which you can crop TikTok video without watermark, then we are here to help you with the best tools ever, so feel free to continue reading the article.
What is a TikTok watermark?
When you download or save a TikTok video to your local device, it comes with a watermark containing the username of the original account holder along with the TikTok logo. Watermark is included to give credit due to the owner and prevent intellectual property theft when reposting the video. The watermark logo on a TikTok video is deceptive and keeps bouncing between the corner of the video as it plays.
How to cut TikTok videos without watermark
TikTok watermark is installed on the videos and to get rid of it, an effective professional tool is required. So, if you want to crop TikTok videos without watermark, we recommend that you iMyFone TopClipper is the best tool.
It is a smart video making and editing tool that allows you to quickly customize videos as well as remove watermark without any hassle. You can crop, flip, add PIP, manipulate frames, and perform many other editing tasks to make your videos look like a pro.
- Allow Remove TikTok watermark from on the videos
- Facilitate automatic cropping and trimming of multiple videos at one time.
- Allow customization of logos and borders.
- Smart algorithm feature to process videos.
- Support for multiple editing functions as well as cropping such as flipping, picture-in-picture, video frame processing, and more.
- A completely free trial (with limitations on the number of times files can be processed).
Steps to remove TikTok watermark and crop TikTok videos automatically
Step 1. Run the program and choose to remove the watermark mode
Download, install and launch iMyFone TopClipper on your Windows. On the main interface, choose "Remove Watermark".
Step 2. Paste the TikTok video URL
Next, copy the URL of the video you want to remove the watermark from and paste this link into the search box, then click on the Search button.
Step 3. Remove the watermark
Then, the program will extract the video, start processing, and remove the watermark right away.
Step 4. Choose Edit Video
When the video watermark is removed, you can preview and check it. Next, click on the start creating option which will take you to the auto-editing job page directly.
Step 5. Crop the video
The program interface will display the video in its details, here click the “Start” button. A settings options popup will now open where you can choose to crop the video and also edit it with other supported functions. Click the Save button to save the selected settings.
Step 6. Preview and save the cropped video
When the cropping is done, you can check the preview of the video and save it to the local system.
For detailed steps, you can check The guide to using iMyFone TopClipper is here.
Some users' opinions about the tool:
- The tool helped me create videos that got more likes, followers, and views. Even without editing skills, I can make videos. —Anna
- It's a great video editing tool that's easy to use and great for beginners. -Lucy
- It's a great video tool that helped me remove TikTok watermark quickly and easily. - Lily
Frequently asked questions about how to cut watermark from TikTok videos
Here are some frequently asked questions and their answers related to crop TikTok videos and watermark are given below.
Is removing a watermark illegal?
A watermark is like protecting the content owner's copyright, so removing it is illegal. But if you are removing a watermark from your video, this shouldn't be a problem.
How do I remove watermarks for free?
iMyFone TopClipper also comes with a trial version that allows you to remove the TikTok watermark for free. In the free trial, the tool limits the use of the watermark feature to 5 times per day.
How can I download TikTok videos to my iPhone without a watermark?
On your iPhone, the TikTok video watermark can be removed by cropping the video. The process steps are as follows.
- Step 1. Open the TikTok video you want and save it to your iPhone.
- Step 2. Next, open the video saved in the Photos app.
- Step 3. On the top-right corner, select the Edit option, and then from the options that appear at the bottom, choose the Crop icon.
- Step 4. Now you need to zoom out and zoom out the video and then crop the watermark area. Since TikTok videos keep moving, you will need to crop multiple areas.
- Step 5. Click on the Done button and save the video.
Can I remove watermark from TikTok videos online?
Yes, there are browser-based online tools available that allow you to remove the watermark from TikTok videos. Most of these tools are free, easy to use, and make it easy to perform basic functions. Some of the online tools used for this task are Media.io, SnapTik, TikMate, and others.
Removing and editing TikTok video watermark can be a difficult task if you don't have access to the right tools. iMyFone TopClipper is an excellent tool that can be used for these and other editing tasks. It is compatible with Windows as well, in addition to the ease and speed of use.